Friday, March 12, 2010

Two months since the quake changed Haiti forever

Here is a Powerpoint presentation I gave this past week at my clinic, along with my more medical photos and the stories behind them. (I'll still be trying to post more soon.) It includes general info about Haiti and the earthquake, recent health advisories for Haiti, an overview of the clinics we ran in Haiti, and a list of ailments and treatments typical to the Heart To Heart urgent care clinic experience. I'm glad to hear from others planning to go down and serve with Heart To Heart, and I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you might have as you prepare to go.

There was a nice story in the local Colville newspaper on my trip. I hope it helps people's awareness of the ongoing disaster in Haiti.

Please sign the Partners In Health petition to build Haiti back better than the horrible condition it was in before the earthquake. Thank you again for your thoughts and support on behalf of the Haitian people!

No comments:

Post a Comment